Thursday 12 January 2012

Value Invest- HSL

On 25/Dec/2011,http://reiccs.blogspot.com/2011/12/momentum-play-latexx.html  this is what I wrote then ,
............... under my Value Invest list, Coastal is also in the list. The other company worth mentioning is HSL (Hock Seng Lee), I keep to write her up till later as the Technical show some signal.

12/Jan/12
HSL is purely a Value Invest stock for me when I got into position. Even though I suggested my sister's friend to get some around last week, I've totally forgotten to wrote about her until I realised today she have move up quite a fair amount, Well today gap up after breakout with a good volume yesterday. I waiting to clear her around 1.51 or 1.62 a better option (greed comes into play, hee hee ). Most of the investment analyst did give a fair value around 1.6. RHB has listed her as a DEEP VALUE PICK with a fair value at 1.59 when I attended the Market Chat in Dec2011

 Technically, she is forming a W reversal pattern. If broke, 1.51, then 1.62 or 1.74 would be possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers